Mounted parts in the switch cabinet
The customisable KLARO switch cabinets are equipped with high-quality components. The centrepiece of the switch cabinet is the KLARO controller, which not only ensures optimal operation but also permits easy and user-friendly access. Each switch cabinet comes with an original operating manual.
1. Control cabinet with main switch for controlling and monitoring the operation. More information: Control cabinet
2. Compressor with non-return valve for operation of the air lifter and the wastewater aeration
- supported on rubber pads
- easily accessible for maintenance
3. Valve bank for air distribution with step motor or solenoid valve technology.
4. External alarm, optionally available in different versions,
- e.g. as LED flashing light
- e.g. as warning light buzzer
5. Roof slope for rainwater run-off.
6. Eye bolt (unscrewable) for easier relocation.
7. Double socket
8. Fan for cooling and fresh air supply, temperature-controlled.
9. Remote monitoring via wireless modem (only in Germany, countries of
the EU, Norway and Iceland) or LAN connection. More information: WebMonitor
10. Cylinder lock
11. Dosing technology with dosing pump and precipitants.
12. Base board for I-cabinets - One side can be removed for entry of hoses and cables.
13. Empty conduit opening In the floor, for entry of air hoses and electric cables.
14. Sound insulation
15. Seal - Wraparound profile seal on the doors.